PURINA ORGANIC LAYER PELLET 35LB BAG
Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles provide a balanced and complete diet with 16% protein for feeding organic laying hens. This product has been certified organic by the USDA. It is made with non-GMO ingredients that have been grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers.
Features & Benefits
Rich in antioxidants – Supports immune health
Contain essential vitamins and minerals – Nutritious eggs
Available in crumble or pellet – Limits feed waste and offers an option to fit the birds feed preference
Certified USDA Organic – Fulfills the requirements of the USDA to guarantee the product is made without the use of pesticides, fertilizers, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Feed Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina® Organic Layer feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.