FLOCK RAISER PURINA 50LB BAG
NOTE: THIS IS A BUY ONLINE PICKUP IN-STORE ONLY ITEM.
WE DO NOT SHIP.
PLEASE ALLOW 1 HOUR TO ASSEMBLE YOUR ORDER BEFORE PICKING UP.
**ITEM PACKAGING MAY APPEAR DIFFERENT**
A 20%-protein nutrient-rich ration that provides starting, growing and finishing nutrition for broiler/meat bird or a mixed flock of chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks chickens, 20-24 weeks ducks; geese start laying the spring after they were hatched) and for turkeys from 8-10 weeks until laying age of 30-32 weeks. Optimum nutrition for healthy meat birds and mixed poultry flocks. Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
Features & Benefits
Prebiotics and Probiotics – Supports immune and digestive health
Complete and Balanced – Wholesome nutrition for an entire mixed flock of poultry consistent nutrition for starting and growing chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese (turkeys after 8-10 weeks) – all with the same bag of feed
Essential Amino Acids – Excellent muscle and skeletal development. Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth
Proprietary Level of Vitamin E – A superior level of Vitamin E helps birds maintain a robust immune system
Superior Nutrition – Superior nutrition for a strong start, uniform growth and excellent vigor
Wholesome Nutrition – Assurance of quality – It’s nutrition you can trust our guarantee that this is the very best feed for your poultry
- Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below).
- For turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow® Startena® as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® until laying age (about 30-32 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.