MAZURI SMALL BIRD MAINTENANCE FEED 25LB BAG
A complete diet for small psittacines and passerines.
This diet is specially formulated for non-breeding birds (young birds after first molt and up to breeding age, and for birds kept in non-breeding situations).
This diet is not for growing chicks.
Features and Benefits
- Specially formulated with balanced nutrition – Use as the primary diet for non-breeding birds.
- Nutritionally Complete – Requires no mixing or supplementation.
- Multi-sized extruded form – Varying particles provide enrichment. Extruded form prevents sorting of ingredients and helps reduce the risk of nutrient deficiencies.
- Better than pellets – Less fines and increased digestibility.
- Better than seeds – Less waste (20-50% of seed weight is hulls).
- Reduced diet preparation – Less time chopping fruit and veggies.
- Formulation allows for supplementation with species appropriate food items – Can include up to 20% (by weight) of diet as produce, seeds, etc. to encourage natural feeding behaviors and for training and enrichment.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Natural sources of pigments and antioxidants.
Product Form: Extruded feed: 2 particle sizes
Ingredients: Ground corn, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, corn gluten meal, flaxseed, glyceryl monostearate, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, wheat germ, brewers dried yeast, calcium propionate (a preservative), l-lysine, salt, dl-methionine, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), choline chloride, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, beta carotene, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol, rosemary extract, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, citric acid, manganous oxide, riboflavin, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), calcium iodate, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, l-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
Crude protein not less than 5.0%
Crude fat not less than 5.0%
Crude fiber not more than 8.0%
Ash not more than 12.0%
Moisture not more than 14.0%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.