CATFISH 32 FLOATING FEED PURINA 50LB BAG
NOTE: THIS IS A BUY ONLINE PICKUP IN-STORE ONLY ITEM.
WE DO NOT SHIP.
PLEASE ALLOW 1 HOUR TO ASSEMBLE YOUR ORDER BEFORE PICKING UP.
**ITEM PACKAGING MAY APPEAR DIFFERENT**
Features & Benefits
32% high-quality protein – Balanced amino acids support lean growth
High energy content – Encourages rapid and efficient growth
Stabilized vitamin C – Supports optimal health
Water Temperature Amount to feed daily Frequency of feeding
65-75° F. 2-3% of body weight Daily 6 days/wk.
75-85° F. 3-5% of body weight Daily 6-7 days/wk.
85-90° F. 2-3% of body weight Daily 5-6 days/wk.
2. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects.
3. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.
4. Please consult the tag sewn onto the bag for complete feeding instructions.
2. Avoid overstocking ponds; exceeding the biomass capacity of a pond may result in fish loss.
3. Avoid overfeeding; excessive nutrient load will deplete water oxygen.
4. Reduce feeding frequency to not more than five days per week when water temperature reaches 85° F. Drastically reduce feeding rates and reduce frequency of feeding to three days per week at temperatures above 95° F.
5. Keep ponds adequately aerated.
6. If feed is not completely eaten within 20 minutes, reduce the amount that is offered.
7. Feed in late afternoon/early evening, when dissolved oxygen concentration is highest.