2-4-D AMINE WEED KILLER SELECTIVE BROADLEAF WEED CONTROL, 32 OZ – 1 QUART
Description: Here is a FULL QUART (32oz) of 2,4-D Amine Weed Killer. It contains 3.8 lbs per gallon 2,4-D acid equivalent liquid concentrate in a low volatile amine form.
- USE ON: Certain grasses in lawns, parks, golf courses, and pastures; fences, ditch banks, non-crop sites, small grains, and corn. (pre and post-emergent herbicide.)
- CONTROLS: Many Broad-leaved Weeds, list in on the label.
- RATE: 2-3 TBS in 3-5 gallon of water to cover. 1000 sqft.
- APPLICATION: Apply as a coarse low-pressure spray, preferably with a fan-type nozzle.
- CAUTION: Spray to accurately obtain indicated coverage without overlap. Avoid drift to susceptible plants
- Length: 7.7″
- Width: 5.1″
- Height: 2.25″
- Weight: 255 lbs